- 8 minutes
- Prepare grill.
- Rub flank steak with salt, pepper, brown sugar.
- Marinate the steak in 2 Tbsp. of EVOO and balsamic vinegar for at least 10 minutes prior to cooking (you can also marinate over night if preferred). Remove steak from marinade.
- Grill steak for about 4 minutes on each side until desired doneness has been reached. Remove from grill and allow steak to rest for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak, cutting across the grain for tenderness.
- Toss fresh arugula with ½ Tbsp. of oil, sweet onions, bleu cheese, salt and pepper.
- Top salad with steak and fresh cut peaches then drizzle with TOI Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.