- 7 minutes
- 14 minutes
This delicious sloppy joe recipe uses Nature's Place ground chicken and fresh spinach, along with intense flavors from surprising ingredients like cream of mushroom soup. Serve with hamburger rolls or brioche buns!
- Heat oil in skillet. Add ground chicken to brown, using wood spoon to break up into crumbles.
- Add garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute until onions become translucent and chicken is cooked through.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Add worcestershire sauce, celery seed, and onion powder. Stir well to combine.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Serve on hamburger rolls.