- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 12 to 15
- Unroll the tubes of crescent roll dough and place each one on an ungreased baking sheet (do not separate the dough along the perforations; use the entire sheet). Use your fingers to press the seams of the dough together and seal any gaps or holes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and flour. Spoon the mixture in a stripe down the center of each pan of dough (the mixture shouldn't be wider than about 3 to 4 inches).
- Cut angled strips in the dough on each side of the cream cheese mixture, then fold the strips of dough (alternating) over the cream cheese. Pinch the ends to close. Repeat with the second pan.
- Bake in a 375-degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Let the Danishes cool, then whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla to create a glaze; drizzle over the top of the Danishes. Top with crushed nuts, if desired.