- 15 Minutes
- 50 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease the bottom of an 8x8 inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs until well blended.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with some moist crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan.
- Microwave 1 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Mix and continue to microwave for 15-second intervals until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the cooled brownies and sprinkle with the remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips, crushed LAY’S Classic Potato Chips and crushed pretzels.
Recipe Tip: For a delicious alternative to melted chocolate, spread with a thin layer of peanut butter or chocolate hazelnut spread!