- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the bacon strips side by side. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the bacon begins to brown. Carefully remove from the oven and brush the bacon strips with maple syrup. Return the bacon to the oven and continue baking for 3-5 minutes or until desired crispiness. Allow the bacon to cool slightly and then chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place 5 waffles on a microwave safe dish and heat on high for 30-45 seconds until waffles are warm and pliable. Repeat with the remaining waffles.
- Turn a muffin pan upside down and fold the waffles into a taco shape. Place between the pan grooves and bake for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl.
- Heat the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Scramble the egg mixture for 3 minutes and then add the shredded cheese. Continue cooking for 1-2 minutes until the eggs begin to set.