- 30 Minutes
- 2 Hours
- Makes 8 Servings.
For this baked ham recipe, cut the ham shank into large chunks, then cook in your instant pot or pressure cooker with vinegar. Enjoy this tender & juicy baked ham!
- Cut your boneless ham into large pieces. Place in the bottom of the instant pot (or pressure cooker).
- Add the vinegar and water, enough to cover the ham. *Do not go past the maximum fill line. If you need a little more or less, use a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part vinegar.
- Place the lid on the Instant pot and cook on high pressure for 40 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pieces of ham from the instant pot and place them on a large cookie sheet. Discard the liquid. Shred the ham into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the ground mustard, and the orange zest/juice.
- Take half of the shredded ham and place in the bottom of a pan (approx. 10x12). Pour half of the brown sugar mixture over the ham. Place the second half of the shredded ham in the pan and add the rest of the brown sugar mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a 325-degree oven for 45-60 minutes. Enjoy!