- 15 minutes
- 35 minutes
- Makes 15-20 Sweet Potato Bites
These bite sized beauties are a lighter version of the classic dish and so easy to make. Try this yummy Sweet Potato Casserole Bites Recipe today!
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Slice each marshmallow into 3 pieces. (It is easier if you use a serrated knife and chill marshmallows in refrigerator before slicing, or use kitchen shears.)
- Lightly drizzle sweet potato slices with olive oil and toss to coat evenly. Transfer sweet potato slices to foil lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip slices and bake 10 more minutes. Top sweet potatoes with marshmallow slices and broil on high for 30-60 seconds or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with pecan halves. Serve.