- 30 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Bake sweet potatoes until soft. Peel sweet potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. Mix in 1 / 2 stick of butter and salt. Let cool.
- Add two egg yolks and half of the sugar and mix on high until mixture is well whipped. Generously tote bottom of baking dish with butter.
- Layer phyllo sheets, brush with butter, then sweet potato, then phyllo and so on for at least three layers. Top with one final sheet, brush with butter.
- Bake at 400° for about 20 minutes or until sheets brown.
- While the Napoleon is cooking, blend heavy whipping cream and sugar in a blender until thick. Refrigerate whipped cream and let Napoleon cool before topping.