- 5 minutes
- 80 minutes
- Makes one 9-inch pie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the frozen pie crust on the counter to thaw.
- Put the potatoes in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes, or until very tender when tested with a fork. Drain well.
- Transfer the warm potatoes to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Use an electric hand mixer to beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the potato mixture into the thawed, unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. (The pie will puff up as it bakes and then will sink down as it cools.)
- Place the pie on a cooling rack. Serve at room temperature.