- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 1 pizza
Sweet potatoes are a Thanksgiving staple, but you can enjoy them any time of year in this delectable pizza!
- Mash one of the sweet potatoes (about 3/4 of a cup). Prepare the dough by combining the flour, salt, baking soda, water, oil, and mashed sweet potato in a medium bowl. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place on a lightly oiled pizza pan or baking sheet. (Be sure to roll the dough inward to form an edge; this will help to keep your pizza ingredients in place later.) Bake in a 400-degree oven for 5 minutes, then remove.
- Chop the second sweet potato into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, then add the grated cheddar.
- Top with colorful veggies: the yellow tomatoes, the red onion slices, and the orange sweet potato cubes.
- Bake in a 425-degree oven for about 20 minutes.