- 10 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- 6 - 8
Reminiscent of Kentucky's classic southern recipe, this unique casserole might even taste better than cornbread. Try making sweet corn pudding today!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the corn muffin mix, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together. Set bowl aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the butter until smooth. Beat in the egg, then the sour cream and beat until the entire mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Alternate adding the bowl of dry ingredients and the milk into the butter mixture until both are fully mixed into the batter.
- Fold in the drained corn and green chiles, then pour the batter into a greased medium-sized casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick can be inserted into the middle, and come out clean. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm!