- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- In a large Ziploc bag add the marinate ingredients. Roll around with your fingers to combine. Add the chicken wings and let marinate for 6 hours or up to 24 hours. The longer they marinate, the more flavor they will have.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken pieces, along with the marinate on the sheet pan. Cook for about 20 minutes. Then turn on the broiler on low. Baste the chicken wings with the marinate on the sheet pan every few minutes. Watch the wings carefully so they do not burn. Cook under the broiler for 7-8 minutes, or until the skins have started to crisp and the sauce thickened.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, celery, and carrot sticks. Enjoy immediately, while still hot.