- 20 minutes
- 55 minutes
- 10 to 12
A delicious addition to any gathering, this sweet coffee cake feeds a crowd.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and the salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, buttermilk, and the melted butter. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine; donât overstir.
- In a medium bowl, prepare the streusel by combining the flour, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Using a fork or a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan, pour half of the cake batter into the pan and spread it out. Pour half of the streusel mixture on top of the cake batter. Pour the remaining cake batter on top of the streusel. Add the remaining streusel on top of the cake.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
- Let the cake cool, then whisk together the powdered sugar and milk to create a glaze; drizzle over the top of the cake.