- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Makes 12 sliders
Quick and super-easy to make these hearty sliders are absolutely delicious. They can be made for less then $10 and the diced onion adds a nice crunch factor to your sliders!
- In a bowl, combine the diced chicken, the onion, the ranch dressing, the mayonnaise, the mustard, the salt, and the pepper. Mix well.
- Without separating the silver dollar rolls from each other (you want to leave them in two groups of six), cut them horizontally all the way through so that you have two sets each of six connected bottom rolls and six connected top rolls.
- Line a 9x13 pan with aluminum foil. Take the two sets of six bottom rolls and place them in the pan.
- Take the 12 ham slices and place one on each roll.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over the ham slices and rolls.
- Add the 12 slices of Swiss cheese on each one.
- Add the two sets of top rolls after you add the cheese.
- Brush the melted butter on top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the Swiss cheese is melted.