- 15 minutes
- 8 hot dogs
This quirky hot dogs name might seem strange to you, but don't knock it until you try it!!! This will really kick your hot dog topping game up a notch.
- Place a hot dog in each hot dog bun.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup to make the sauce.
- Spread the sauce on each hot dog.
- Add grated cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add the chives on top of the cheese, approximately 1 tablespoon per hot dog.
- Optional: Add crumbled bacon or chopped sweet pickles.