- 10 minutes
- 35 minutes
A wonderful and simple Tex-mex style dish that will please everyone's tastebuds.
- Pour the chili w/ beans into a casserole dish and spread it out evenly.
- Next comes a layer of corn, evenly distributed.
- The next layer will be refried beans evenly spread.
- Chop your black olives and pour them over the refried beans.
- Add a layer of a cheese of your choice (I recommend a Mexican blend or pepper jack).
- Crush your Fritos into tiny bits and top the dish off evenly spreading the Fritos to cover every inch
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, take it out and let it stand for 5 minutes and then you are ready to dish it out!
- Add jalapenos, if you wish to spice it all up nicely. I also like a dollop of sour cream and a lot of hot sauce on mine.