- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings.
Mix up the traditional game day nachos with our Touchdown Totchos recipe! Made with tator tots instead of tortilla chips, you'll have a filling appetizer everyone will love. Add some protein with ground pork or leave it off for a vegetarian take - either way, you won't go wrong with Tator Tot Nachos!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen tator tots on baking sheet, per instructions on bag.
- If you are planning to use ground pork, cook in skillet on the stove top while tator tots are baking. Sprinkle taco seasoning over pork and cook until it has browned.
- When the tator tots are finished, pull them out of the oven and sprinkle the ground pork over the tator tots.
- Add black beans and cheese on top of the ground pork. Place the baking sheet back into the oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
- Bring the baking sheet out of the oven, then, add the tomatoes, onions, and if you would like to spice it up, hot sauce. Top with guacamole & sour cream - enjoy!