- 15 minutes
- 2 hours 15 minutes
Want to make Dad something special for Father’s Day dinner? How about a zesty spin on one of his favorite proteins – ribs? This recipe for Buffalo-Style Ribs is seasoned with garlic and onion powder, as well as smoked paprika, salt and pepper; then, brushed with buffalo sauce. And since the last 10 minutes of cooking is on the grill, these ribs are slightly smoky, which tastes delicious with the tangy flavor of the buffalo sauce. Serve with the homemade blue cheese dipping sauce we’ve detailed in this recipe or use a bottle of Dad’s favorite blue cheese dressing to save a little time in the kitchen.
- Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the spice mixture evenly over the ribs. Wrap tightly in the aluminum foil, place on the baking sheet and bake for 2 hours. Remove from the oven and remove aluminum foil from the ribs.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Whisk together the Buffalo sauce and butter until smooth. Brush the ribs with half of the hot sauce mixture.
- Add the ribs to the grill and cook for 10 minutes turning frequently while brushing with the remaining sauce.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, milk, salt and pepper until smooth. Gently mix in the blue cheese and serve with the ribs.