- 20 minutes
- 14 minutes
A meatball appetizer inspired by Asian flavors.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the ground beef, 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, ginger, panko bread crumbs, chives, and egg.
- Roll the meat mixture into small meatballs. You should get roughly 25-28 meatballs. Place meatballs on a cookie sheet.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Place 5 meatballs at a time in the frying pan and roll the balls around for 2 minutes to cook evenly. Start with one meatball to test cook time.
- Remove meatballs and place on a rack to cool. Repeat process until all the meatballs are cooked.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce in a large mixing bowl. Place meatballs in the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place meatballs on a serving plate and sprinkle the top with the sliced scallions.