- 35 minutes
- 45 minutes
This lean cut of pork is sorely underrated! In truth, it's healthy and tender, especially with an irresistible teriyaki marinade. In a pinch, leftover rice works great in this fried rice, and gets dinner on the table in just an hour.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large zip-top bag, combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, orange juice, garlic, spices, honey, sugar and water, shaking gently to combine. Add pork tenderloin to bag, and shake again. Allow roast to marinate at least 30 minutes, or up to 12 hours. Place marinated roast in an ovensafe baking dish, and bake for 40 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add scallions and sautÃ© for 3 minutes. Add frozen mixed vegetables and stir well.
- Once vegetables are completely thawed, add cooked rice to skillet, and stir to combine. Drizzle with 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- Continue to fry rice until some pieces become crunchy and browned.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest, uncovered for five minutes. Serve immediately with fried rice.