- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
Very easy and tasty Asian dish. It comes very close to the real thing!
- Start by making the sauce. Mix 1/2 cup Thai Sweet Chili sauce (food lion brand), almost 1/2 cup light soy sauce, minced garlic, minced onion (I used dried), red pepper flakes, lil bit of lime. Adjust spice to taste.
- Steam the broccoli and green peppers in the microwave.
- Cut the chicken up, put it in beaten egg mixture.
- Combine some breadcrumbs and flour with a lil garlic powder. (You mostly want flour, but the breadcrumbs give a good texture; just make enough to bread the amount of chicken you are cooking).
- Cook the chicken in little oil in a 12 in skillet until done. Add the veggies then the sauce. Mix and cook about 5 minutes or so until the sauce thikens a little.
- Serve with white rice.