- 10 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 9 to 12
Can everybody say "yummy"? Dig in to these delightful blonde brownies and enjoy every bite.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour, and stir until combined.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Place in a generously buttered 9x9-inch baking dish and sprinkle the top with the grated semisweet baking chocolate.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.