- 45 minutes
- 2 minutes
- 8 to 10
- In a small bowl, add the cocoa powder and water; mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add the milk chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the cream, melt in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until thoroughly melted. Remove from microwave and let the mixture cool.
- In another bowl, place the cream cheese, the remaining ½ cup cream, the white sugar, and the powdered sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- Combine the chocolate chip mixture with the cream cheese mixture and mix thoroughly until fluffy.
- In a 2-quart baking dish, spoon in a ½-cup of the chocolate cream cheese mixture and spread on the bottom.
- Take 6 of the lady fingers and dip them in the cocoa powder mixture (work quickly). Layer the cocoa-dipped lady fingers in the baking dish on top of the chocolate cream cheese.
- Next, layer 3/4 cup of the chocolate cream cheese mixture on top of the lady fingers.
- Layer 3/4 cup of the cereal over the chocolate cream cheese.
- Dip the remaining 6 lady fingers in the cocoa powder mixture and layer on top of the cereal.
- Layer the rest of the chocolate cream cheese on top of the lady fingers, and smooth it.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cereal on top, followed by the grated chocolate.
- Chill for several hours before serving.