- 10 Minutes
- 12 Minutes
If you're looking for fresh new ways to serve fish, give these tilapia foil packs a try! Add veggies like tomatoes, zucchini and onions and bake in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Tear off 2, 12”x12” foil squares.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon butter to each foil square.
- Add 1 tilapia fillet, lemon slice, 1/2 teaspoon capers, 1/2 garlic clove, 2 rings of onions, and 5 halved tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to each fish piece and a sprinkle of dried basil.
- Wrap foil around fish and cook 12-14 minutes.