- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
Top these baked oatmeal muffins with your favorite fruits, nuts, or even chocolate chips for the perfect on-the-go breakfast.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Use paper or foil muffin liners to line a muffin tin.
- Mix the eggs, oil and brown sugar together in a large bowl until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the applesauce, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Then, mix in the oats and baking powder.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of oat mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle optional toppings on each, using a spoon to push them into the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or place in a container and freeze until ready to serve.