- 10 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Whisk the sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and eggs until the eggs are light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and evaporated milk. Stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking for an additional 40 minutes.
- Let the pie cool completely before transferring to the refrigerator. Let chill, covered, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, preheat the broiler to high and spread the marshmallow creme on top of the pie. Watch closely and broil until the marshmallow layer is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: Feel free to substitute regular or mini marshmallows in place of marshmallow creme in this recipe.