- 10 minutes
- 10-12 minutes
- 16-18 cookies
Buttery shortbread cookies by themselves, but with the additional of bite-sized morsels of toffee, you get the perfect combination of sweet, salty and buttery. Delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Next, add in the salt and stir until well mixed.
- Scrape the dough into the center of the bowl and slowly add and mix the flour until the dough forms. Once you get the dough formed, add in the toffee.
- Cover the dough and allow to cool for 2-3 hours.
- After dough was chilled, use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough begins to brown on the edges. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.