- 15 minutes
- 12 minutes
Hard boiled eggs meet pimento cheese! Topped with tomatoes for extra flavor!
- Halve the eggs. Put the yolks into a separate bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, mayo, vinegar, sugar, dijon mustard, dry mustard and cayenne. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. It may be different amounts then recipe based on preference.
- Add 1 cup of pimento cheese to yolk mix. Mix until combined.
- Spoon mix into halved eggs to desired amount.
- Top with diced tomatoes.