These football-themed meatloaves are a fun addition to your next football party. Easy to make and they’re certain to make a touchdown with your family!
- In a very large bowl, combine the egg, the milk, the cheese, the oats, the salt, the pepper, the barbecue sauce, and the onion. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Add the ground beef and mix thoroughly again until everything is well combined.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and shape the ground beef into small, football-shaped meatloaves.
- Press them together in the baking dish as tightly as you can to encourage them to keep their shape during baking. The number of meatloaves will depend on the size you create … you can fit about five 6x3-inch meatloaves in a pan of this size.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard. Generously apply over the tops of your meatloaves.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 35 to 45 minutes, until your meat thermometer registers 165 degrees Fahrenheit and the juices run clear.
- After it comes out of the oven, use mozzarella cheese strips to create the laces.