- 5 minutes
- 60 minutes
This cocoa-packed cake only takes 5 minutes of prep time & is contest-winning! The strawberry sauce completes this decadent treat. Surprise your sweetheart.
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until well blended. Beat in Greek yogurt until blended and creamy, about 30 seconds total.
- Add cake mix, pudding mixes, and water, and beat together until very well combined and creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Fold all of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased bundt pan. Bake for an hour, or until a toothpick can be in-serted in the middle and come out clean. Remove the cake from the oven, and allow it to cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Carefully flip the cake over onto a large serving plate, and allow it to cool for another 30 minutes, or until cooled completely. Once the cake has cooled, make the frosting : Combine the white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, until chips are mostly melted. Stir to combine, and use a spoon to drizzle over the top of the cooled cake.
- Sprinkle chopped strawberries over the white chocolate drizzle before it cools. Allow the white chocolate drizzle and strawberries to set about 15-20 minutes. Slice and serve!