- 15 minutes
- 90 minutes
- About 6 servings
Leftovers? No problem! This recipe upgrades leftovers into a delightful and delicious stew to satisfy your hungry family.
- Sauté the carrots, onions, and celery in the butter along with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a Dutch oven. Sauté for approximately 10 minutes.
- Stir in one cup of the water and gradually stir in the flour. Continue cooking over medium heat.
- Add the remaining cup of water and the chicken broth. Bring to a boil and cook until the vegetables are soft, another 20 minutes or so.
- Add in the leftover turkey, the peas, and the egg noodles. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes or so. Add additional flour if you need to thicken the stew.
- Follow the directions on the Bisquick package to create the dumpling dough then drop 6 (or so) spoonfuls of dumpling dough into your stew.
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, then cover it and cook for another 10 minutes, then serve.