- 10 minutes
- 42 minutes
Delicious chocolate and pecan bundt cake. Great for any occasion!
- Get a box of chocolate cake mix (any kind)and followed the steps on the back of cake mix.
- In a large bowl put the cake mix in the bowl along with the eggs and oil and water mix good until the lumps are out and pour in the bundt pan.
- Heat on 350°f use cooking spray for the bundt pan.. Bake at 350 f until done and the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool and cut it cross wise and remove the top part of the cake.
- Spread fudge icing around and take Pecans and drizzle around the cake. Next, drizzle Hershey's chocolate syrup on top of the pecans and add caramel topping on top of that.
- Place top of the cake back on repeat step 5.