- 15 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Whisk together the eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl.
- Heat the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Scramble the egg mixture for 4-5 minutes until the eggs just begin to set. Remove from the heat.
- Cut each piece of the bacon in half and slice the mini croissants in half lengthwise. Grill the croissants, cut side down, until toasted, about 1 minute. Remove the croissants from the grill.
- Layer each croissant bottom half with scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, half a slice of the cheese and avocado. Finish with the top half of the croissants to form sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches on the grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately
Recipe Tip: Alternatively, bake the sandwiches in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.