- 25 minutes
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Not just any potatoes — these are the ultimate! Bacon, cheese, and creamy Dannon® Oikos® Greek nonfat yogurt team up to make this a spectacular side.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, layer bacon between paper towels and microwave until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. Add Oikos® Greek yogurt, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions to the bowl with the potato flesh. Use a hand mixer to mix ingredients until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Add the remaining cheese, green onions and bacon on top of each potato skin.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.