- 10 Minutes
- 28 Minutes
- Makes 16 Cookie Bars.
Our Valentine's Day Cookie Bars are the perfect treat for your sweetheart or a classroom of kids. Try this festive cookie bar recipe with chocolate candies for Valentine's Day!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a bowl with electric mixer.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to a separate bowl and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients while mixing.
- Beat in oil and water.
- Add M&M’s and stir with wooden spoon.
- Add dough to greased 8x8-inch baking dish and cook for 28 minutes or until done. Enjoy!