- 20 minutes
- 2 minutes
- Place the vanilla sandwich cookies in a food processor or blender and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the cream cheese and lemon zest, and pulse until combined.
- Using a heaping tablespoon at a time, form the cookie mixture into balls and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Microwave the white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment until melted and smooth.
- Dip each ball into the melted white chocolate using a fork. Tap against the edge of the bowl to allow the excess white chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Return the white chocolate covered balls to the baking sheet and garnish with the sprinkles. Allow to harden completely at room temperature. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Recipe Tip: Substitute chocolate sandwich cookies and orange zest for the vanilla sandwich cookies and lemon zest to enjoy a rich chocolate and citrus twist!