- 10 minutes
Perfect little bit sized desserts that require no baking and leave you with a subtle kick of boubon at the end. These are wonderful for parties, picnics, and a treat the kids can make dad for Father's Day!
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix and the softened butter.
- Add the sugar and beat well.
- Laslty, add the milk and bourbon and mix well. I personally wash my hands and mix with them. It guarentees that everything is perfectly blended through.
- If you choose to add pecans add them last and mix well.
- Roll the ball into bit sized, think small golf balls and place in the freezer for 5 minutes
- Once slightly hardened, place on a aluminum foil covered plate and drizzle the chocolate icing over top.