- 5 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Need a vegetarian dish to go with dinner? This southern side hails from Tennessee and is made for all of you onion lovers out there. Learn how to make it!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place onions in a baking dish or cast iron skillet and arrange evenly around pan.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt, top with butter and cheese.
- Place in the oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and the edges of the onions and cheese start to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm on their own or as a topping for savory dishes.