- 8 Minutes
- 12 Minutes
Make a healthy appetizer that everyone will enjoy. These veggie crescent bites are full of flavor and take less then 30 minutes to make! Try them today.
- Roll out the crescent dough into one sheet, ignoring the perforations for now.
- Bake dough according to package directions, likely 12-15 minutes. Let cool when baking is complete.
- When dough is cool to the touch, spread cream cheese over entire sheet.
- Top with remaining ingredients, and cut into squares using a pizza cutter. Or for a more refined look, cut dough along perforations before spreading cream cheese, then top individual triangles with cream cheese, vegetables, chives, salt and pepper.
- Serve cool or at room temperature.