- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 8 to 10
- Chop onion into small pieces.
- Saute onion, frozen spinach and frozen broccoli in 2 tablespoons of butter. Cook until onions are browned and the other vegetables are cooked and unfrozen.
- While the vegetables are cooking start on the quiche crust.
- In a mixing bowl combine room temperature cream cheese, butter, flour and salt. Combine the ingredients until well mixed and a dough ball forms. I find it easier to do this step by hand. Divide dough into 2 dough balls and press by hand into 2 quiche or pie pans.
- In a separate bowl add 3 eggs and slightly beat. Add in heavy cream.
- Cut 4 oz of cream cheese into small pieces and add to the eggs and cream mixture. Mixture will be lumpy and not smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to egg mixture.
- Add in 1/2 lb of shredded cheese.
- Cube and add in 8 oz of ham to mix.
- Add in sauteed vegetables.
- Mix and then add to the quiche crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until the filling comes out clean when checking with a knife or toothpick.