- 15 minutes
- 55 minutes
Everyone loves this moist and delicious zucchini bread, bake up a loaf and watch it disappear!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, blend the flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- To the dry ingredients, add the butter, milk, and egg. Mix thoroughly, and then add in the zucchini. Continue mixing.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan and place the bread mixture directly into the pan.
- For a fun added twist, add in a mashed overripe banana or two into the bread mixture before you pop it in the oven the zucchini and banana are very tasty together.
- Bake for about 55 minutes.