- 25 minutes
- 20 minutes
Load up this pizza with your favorite fresh-from-the-garden veggies and bake 'em up! This pizza is simple, tasty, and veggielicious!
- Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup of the water, then place it in a mixing bowl with the remaining water, the flour, sugar, oil, and salt. Mix thoroughly until the dough becomes a ball. Let the dough rest (5 to 10 minutes).
- On a lightly floured surface, gently knead the dough for approximately 2 minutes and then roll it out to a 14- to 16-inch circle. Make a little lip on the edge of the dough to keep your toppings in place.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough, then pile the pizza with your favorite veggies or herbs.
- Top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Place on a cornmeal-covered pizza stone.
- Bake in a 425-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.