- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Makes 12 Muffins
Change up your baking with sweet potato desserts that aren't just for Thanksgiving. These muffins are a southern treat hailing from Virginia. Try them!
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add in the eggs, the vanilla, and the sweet potatoes, and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- To the mixture in the stand mixer, add half of the flour mixture and a 1/2 cup of the milk, mix them in on low. Then add the other half of the flour and the other 1/2 cup of milk and stir until just combined.
- Grease a regular-sized muffin tin and fill the cups 2/3 full with the batter. Bake in a 375-degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.