- 30 minutes
- 5 minutes
- Place the waffles in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in a 450-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Let cool 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place approximately 2 small scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream on 5 of the waffles. Add another waffle on top of each.
- Gently cut each of the 5 sandwiches in half to create 10 sandwiches, then place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate shell sauce in a bowl and place the peanuts and mini chocolate chips in separate bowls.
- Remove the sandwiches from the freezer. Dip the round end of each sandwich in the chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle the peanuts and chocolate chips over the chocolate.
- Return to the freezer for at least 15 minutes or until serving.