- 10 minutes
- 8 minutes
A decadent chocolate treat that's perfect for a romantic dinner for two or any time you are looking for a quick indulgence.
- Melt the butter in a glass measuring cup in the microwave. Add the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon to combine and melt the chocolate. Set aside.
- Butter five small ramekins. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, egg yolks, and sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk until light and thick, about 5-6 minutes by hand. Add the vanilla and coffee and whisk to combine. Gradually add the melted chocolate and butter mixture. Add the salt and flour and combine.
- Divide the batter evenly into the ramekins. Place on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven for about 7-8 minutes. They will have lightly puffed up and the tops are barely set.
- Enjoy immediately. Dust with powdered sugar and garnish with either fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries.