- 7 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Rinse and dry iceberg lettuce, cut into large sections and then arrange on a large platter.
- Cut corn off the cob and toss in 1 tbsp. of olive oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, curry and turmeric powders.
- Heat a large saute pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp. of olive oil, add fresh corn and garlic. Saute until corn is almost tender. Next, add in fresh tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are slightly blister. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and toss in cooked corn and tomatoes.
- Serve warm corn and tomato salad atop of iceberg lettuce.
- Garnish with fresh basil and crumbled queso cheese