- 20 Minutes
Want a fun idea for a summer BBQ or party? These sparklers made out of blueberries, skewers and watermelon make a perfect appetizer or dessert for summer!
- Slice watermelon into one inch thick round slices.
- With a star cookie cutter, cut out star shapes from each watermelon round.
- Thread seven to ten blueberries onto each skewer. Make sure that you leave room at the bottom of the skewer for someone to hold it and room at the top of the skewer for one watermelon star.
- Place watermelon stars on top of each skewer.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.