- 12 minutes
Enjoy a beautiful, bright red earthy taste of summer that leaves little to waste.
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain punch through a fine mesh strainer and pour back into the hollowed out watermelon keg.
- Use the reserved cucumber peel for garnish.
- Making the Watermelon Keg:
- Choose your seedless watermelon, slice off the top to expose the fruit and set the top to the side to use later as a lid.
- Slice a thin layer of rind off the bottom of the watermelon to level it out to sit on a flat surface. Do not expose the watermelon flesh on the bottom.
- Use an ice cream scoop to remove the flesh and hollow out the watermelon making room for your punch. Put the watermelon flesh in a side bowl for making the punch.
- Make a hole using your melon/corer tool and tap your melon keg by attaching the faucet and securing the spigot inside the watermelon.
- Pour in your watermelon punch then place the watermelon lid back on top of the melon; set out for service.