- 20 minutes
If you need a reason for a porch party, even if it's a party of one, this will give you cause to celebrate. This drink just makes you want to toast to the weekend and everything that's good about summer, watermelon, vivid ruby-red colors and bright flavors. There's a secret ingredient that makes this special. It's not watermelon or even remotely pink. It's orangecello - an Italian liqueur that will make you think of orange push-pops of your youth. But the ice cream truck's got nothing on this.
- Place the watermelon chunks in a blender or smoothie maker and wait for the next step
- Add the sliced strawberries and orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large decorative beverage dispenser or pitcher.
- Add wine, vodka, orangecello and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Place orange and lime slices in the mixture.
- Serve over ice and garnish with reserved strawberries.