- 40 minutes
- 5 servings
- Mix the thyme, oregano, cumin, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Wash the chicken, and pat it dry. Brush the seasoning blend evenly over the chicken.
- Seal the chicken in a zip-top plastic freezer bag and store in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- While waiting on the chicken, make the white barbecue sauce by mixing together the mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper, mustard, sugar, salt, and horseradish until even. Seal and store in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours (and up to one week).
- Turn on the grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- Grill the chicken with the cover on for 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until the thickest portion of the chicken reads at 180° on a meat thermometer.